Tuesday 13 December 2011

My Spiritual Journey- Love and Heal

Ever Since I was 10 years old I knew that I was meant to heal and help. I wanted to be a doctor to help and heal others, but instead got into Software Engg & 13 years later life went onto a whole different level of professionalism and working hard. But some where some incidents kept happening which made me question " WHAT IS THAT WHICH IS MISSING" .

Healers, aura readers, saints met me and told me what I should be doing but still the time wasnt right in my mind.
They say" Love and hurt/trauma are given by most unexpected people and or quarters in life  " so was the case with me which made me unknowingly get into this journey , esp when I started seeing colors around me ( which freaked me for many years)

I learnt reiki, other healing modalities, fell in love with my Lord ( Isht devta) and inturn with myself, glimpses of the world etc etc... There are so many unexplainable incidents and learnings which I had in my journey of few years.

I am believe my heart & soul is that of a SUFI ( though new age)  though I believe in all religions, concepts & each of it is derieved or created for a better learning. All In all in believe in people and all roads lead to one Supreme Power which is within US. :)



Hope you enjoy, learn and share experiences

Love and Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment