Tuesday 13 December 2011

Experiencing- Reiki FAQs

Sometimes when I talk to people about my experiences in reiki some people get confused, some freak out, some wonder why arent their experiences similar, some fear, some have wrong notions/perceptions, some feel its anti- religion, some feel its bogus. This section will help answer some of the queries which people frequently ask me or my reiki teacher.

a)  Q-  After reiki I am unable to experience anything different or divine. Is there anythnig wrong with me? A- Reiki operates on different level of your body, mind , spirit. Some people might be experiencing but on the physical level unable to see. Please understand everyone has a different sensitivty and soul experience.

b) Q-  Is reiki a religion/cult? I dont want to be part of the cult.
     A-  Reiki is not a religion or cult. Despite getting attuned and practicing reiki there are no hard and fast  rules which one needs to practice. You can devise your own mechanism of doing healing

c) Q-  Reiki is best other healing modalities or spirtuality stuff are not good/ cause issues in your aura.
     A- Please remember nothing in this world is good or bad . One always chooses a modality or prayer       which they find is in line with themselves. No modality leads to issues in aura. Just protect your self & dont coin any religion as good or bad

d) Q-  I am a true- christian/Muslim/Sikh etc. the pastor/maulvi /pathi/priest says its not good. I am confused
     A-  Always remember nothing in this world is bad or unhealthy. Trying meditating or be silent ortake your God's name and you will get your answer. We all have different ways of finding ourselves.

e) Q-  How can Reiki Help me?
    A-  Reiki is very gentle and mother like, it can be used for physical ailments, managing emotional issues,mental & psychological issues, spirtual growth, intellectual capability and capacity, ,memory etc.. Reiki with other healing modalities can clubbed and you can help others and yourselves.

f)  Q-  Who can learn reiki?
    A-  Anyone irrespective of caste, color, creed, religion, gender, health can learn reiki. It is Universal :)

g) Q- Can I get attuned from distant?
     A-  Yes, you can get attuned from distant. But my personal observation is when one is getting attuned in person the effects can be felt at a higher degree owing to proximity.

h)  Q-  I do tarot cards, TM etc. reiki will be another thing which I can learn and teach people?
      A-  Yes you can learn and teach others and make money. But honestly I am of the opinion if one gets  fixated on money and considering spirtual learnings as survival means sometimes the purpose gets lost. So better not do spirtual shopping and just be in-sync with self and help others. Greed should be the last thing on your mind :)

i)  Q-  I dont know how to put this across, but I am having bizzare experiences ever since I learnt reiki?
     A-  Its normal and okay to have such experiences. Some souls are better evolved than others just know that you have the ability and active third eye. Just Protect yourself.

j)  Q-  I love reiki
     A-  So do I  :)

k)  Q-  Where does the reiki energy come from, is it my energy?
      A-  Reiki is universal energy which around all of us, as reiki channel the person only utilises that energy  for benefit of self and others. Never at any point should one act out of  EGO -- as in one is giver of all.


Please contact me if you have any other questions on reiki or any other spirtuality related aspects. It might help everyone.

Love and Heal


      

No comments:

Post a Comment