Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Music- Wonderland

Music/sound they say of any kind always, always has a calming effect on people. It is also one the best expressive therapies in the world, it usually works well for emotional-behaviorial disorders or emotional situations.

I think we all have a piece of music or song or songs which resonate with us or our vibrations, the vibrations which take us into a our own wonderland or memory land or dreamland, something that elevates us or gives a feeling of someone understanding.

My one such My Song is ---Here I go again  (Bloody Luxury) by White Snakes ( 1982 Album-Saints and Sinners)


I don’t know where I am going
But I sure know where I’ve been
Hanging on o the promises of songs of yesterday
And I’ve made up my mind, I aint wasting no more time
But here I go again, Here I go again

Though I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I am looking for
Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on
Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely streets of dreams

Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road Ive ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone , And Ive made up my mind, I aint wasting no more time

Just another heart in need of rescue
Waiting on love’s sweet charity, And I am gonna hold on for the rest of my days
Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely streets of dreams
Here I go again on my own

Here I go again, here I go, Here I go again.



Incase you dont have any song, just pick up one and see which relates to you. Music is very good for the heart and throat chakras :)

Keep Singing & Smiling

Love and Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment