Tuesday 10 April 2012

O' Druantia O'Aengus

Love is a beautiful feeling and the Irish Mythological God of Love is symbolic of  it. Interestingly in therapies Ascendend Master Aengus is related to heart chakra and helps in balancing. This Celtic God also helps in uniting the loved ones and twin flames and help in leading harmonious relationships an. For any Heart chakra balancing , quarrel resolutio and love relationship call Aengus for guidance..

Below is a chakra balancing poetry/ballad by W.B Yeats which is musical and heart warming. I simply love this ballad. 



THE SONG OF WANDERING AENGUS

I went out in the Hazel wood
Because a fire was in my head,
And cut and peeled a hazel wand
And hooked a berry to a thread
And when white moths were on the wings,
And moth like stars were flickering out,
I dropped a berry in a stream,
And caught a little silver trout.
When I had laid it on the floor,
I went to blow the fire- a-flame,
But someone rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my NAME..
It had become a glimmering girl
With an apple blossom in her hair
Who called me by name & ran
Faded through the brightened day--air


Though I am old with wandering
Through hollow and hilly lands,
I will find out where she has gone
And Kiss her lips and take her hands,
And walk along the dappled grass
And pluck till time and times are done,
The silver apples of the moon
the golden apples of the sun.
 
To Love and For Love ---- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment